Booka Shade’s 2020
Electronic music live-act and legendary production duo Booka Shade will return to Australia and New Zealand at the end of March for a string of solo headline shows and collaborative appearances alongside Fisher’s Beach Party tour, kicking off in Canberra on March 27th.
The 2020 tour constitutes six dates which see the iconic duo begin proceedings with a live show at Fiction Club in Canberra, before then joining the likes of Fisher, Maya Jane Coles, Pnau and more in St Kilda, Melbourne on 28th and Fremantle on 29th, before heading over to Auckland for a solo show in Black Spot Studios the following weekend. They’ll then wrap up their trip down under back alongside the Beach Party crew once again as they take to Wollongong on 4th April and Brisbane on 5th.
“Our love for Australia goes back about 15 years. Since then, we‘ve been touring here almost every year. We’ve made a lot of friends over the years, the energy of the shows is always amazing, we simply enjoy every minute of our stay.”
Always a stand out tour and a highlight in the duo’s diary, their 2020 visit to Australia and New Zealand will also fall ahead of their new live show debut, as well as the release of their highly-anticipated ninth studio album scheduled for release later this year – with attendees of the shows across the tour getting an exclusive first glimpse of both projects as the pairing continue their streak as one of the most in-demand electronic music live acts on the planet.
- 27th March: Booka Shade Live, Fiction Club, Canberra, Australia
- 28th March: Fisher Beach Party, West Beach, St Kilda, Australia
- 29th March: Fisher Beach Party, South Beach, Fremantle, Australia
- 3rd April: Booka Shade Live, Black Spot Studios, Auckland, New Zealand
- 4th April: Fisher Beach Party, North Beach, Wollongong, Australia
- 5th April: Fisher Beach Party, Riverstage, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia